09 March 2013

Janauary Acquisitions

It's March, and I'm just getting around to posting my Janauary acquisitions! 

I got five books through Book Mooch and one through BookCrossing in January:



Nothing Bad Ever Happens in Tiffany's, by Marian Keyes; His Immortal Embrace, by Hannah Howell, Lynsey Sands, Sara Blayne, and Kate Huntington; Petals on the Wind, by V.C. Andrews - I read Flowers in the Attic not too long ago, and then discovered that I had already given away my copy of Petals!



Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict, and Rude Awakenings of a Jane Austen Addict, by Laurie Viera Rigler; The Bite Before Christmas, by Lynsey Sands

My daughters gave me a Half Price Books gift card for Christmas, and I found lots of good books there. I used the entire card in one trip!




For a Few Demons More and The Outlaw Demons Wails, by Kim Harrison - I really need to get caught up on this series; Hollywood, by Larry McMurtry



By Sorrow's River; The Desert Rose; and The Wandering Hill, by Larry McMurtry - I've only read one of his books, Lonesome Dove, but it was so incredible I want to read everything he's written!



Outlaw Bride, by Jenna Kernan - another author I've only read one book by (Turner's Woman), but I really enjoyed it; Primal Desires, by Susan Sizemore - I've only read the first in this series so far; Hope for Animals and Their World, by Jane Goodall



Love, Lust & Faking It, by Jenny McCarthy; Fly Away Home, by Jennifer Weiner; My Big Fat Supernatural Honeymoon, edited by P.N. Elrod

And then a trip to the thrift store yielded some good results as well:



This is a Book, by Demetri Martin; Wild Shores of Australia, by National Geographic; Pet ER: Memoirs of an Animal Doctor, by George A. Porter



Pure Drivel, by Steve Martin; Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor, by Lisa Kleypas; Return to Sender, by Fern Michaels



Freedom Writers Diary, by Erin Gruell; Look Again, by Lisa Scottoline

And last but not least, too many books from Harlequin Reader Service:



Memory of Murder, by Ramona Richards; Defending the Duchess, by Rachelle McCalla; The Cowboy Target, by Terri Reed (love that cover)

 

Guard Duty, by Sharon Dunn; A Place for Family, by Mia Ross; Meeting Mr. Right, by Deb Kastner

 

Catching Her Heart, by Carolyne Aarsen; Bundle of Joy, by Annie Jones; Perfectly Matched, by Lois Richer

 

Home To Montana, by Charolotte Carter; The Cowboy's Surprise Bride, by Linda Ford; Beauty in Disguise, by Mary Moore



The Rake's Redemption, by Regina Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment