02 May 2014

Dragon's Eye

JAMES A. HETLEY

Synopsis from Goodreads: Stonefort, Maine. It seems like forever that the Morgans have hidden their magical heritage. And for just as long, a witch has served as caretaker of the Haskell House, where no woman has ever been harmed. But when a drug lord and frighteningly powerful sorcerer covets the Morgan family's alliance with the magical being known as the Dragon, a youth will have to master the power of the Dragon - and, despite the historical tensions between the two families, he'll need the help of the Haskell witch to do it. The time has come to mend some fences - or see the town destroyed.

Stats for my copy: Trade paperback, published by The Berkley Publishing Group, 2005; purchased at a library sale.

First line: Few things in Stonefort are exactly what they seem.


My thoughts: All through this book I could not decide if I liked it or not. But I guess I didn't not like it enough to quit reading. I can't even write a real review, my thoughts about it are just too much of a confused jumble. I had to really concentrate to keep up with the plot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment