28 January 2018

Bounds of Passion (Bound, Book 1)


Synopsis from Amazon: Popular erotica writer Lucia Jordan brings you the first short story in her new 'Bound' series. This short story (approx. 4,400 words) contains adult content, hot sex and mild BDSM themes so only check it out if you are ready to get very, very excited.

Stats for my copy: Kindle edition, 2012.

How acquired: Amazon freebie

First line: Lydia could feel the man beneath her weakening and he was silently mouthing at her to stop – wait, to give him a minute, but she couldn't – not when she was so close to her own climax.

My thoughtsA very short, quick, hot read. Some suspension of disbelief required - girl has to be crazy to meet a stranger on a BDSM website, then meet him in a coffee house and immediately go home with him - but it's fiction so I can get past that pretty quickly. Some shades of that shades book what with the contract she had to sign before they got down to business. But if you have a little time to kill and want to be tantalized a bit, this is a good choice. 

2 comments:

  1. I downloaded three of Lucia Jordon's freebies last year to my Kindle and read/reviewed them on my book blog.

    I don't mind reading erotic if it is good, but I wasn't too impressed with Lucia Jordon's writing overall. I'll skip on reading anything else by the writer.

    New follower to your book blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! I'll have to check out your blog!

      Delete