03 July 2012

June Acquisitions

This may be my  new monthly feature!

First, from Random House, thanks to Friday Reads, which I participate in via Twitter:

Next to Love, by Ellen Feldman

After I finish the book I'm currently reading (One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost) and then read the book I already have lined up next (A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin), this will be next. Alas, Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry, which I started like a month ago, will be put on the back burner once again.



I read a Maureen Child awhile back and really enjoyed it, so on my latest Amazon spree I purchased a few of her books:



Beyond the Boardroom; Claiming Her Billion-Dollar Birthright; and Forever...Again.



High Society Secret Pregnancy; The SEAL's Surrender. As well as:

                                              

Love is Murder, by Rebecca Brandewyne, Maureen Child, and Linda Winstead Jones; and Visions of Magic: An Awakening Novel, by Regan Hastings (isn't that cover just gorgeous?)

Some other acquisitions throughout the month of June:

                                 

Pacific Vortex!, by Clive Cussler - I don't really read much of this type of book, but after seeing the movie recently, I was inspired....

A Man Called Masters, by Lucy Walker - I just love her quaint little romances. Some of them are hard to find and can go for as much as $100 on Amazon! I think I paid about $6 for this one from Alibris.



Damage, by Josephine Hart; Taking Lives, by Michael Pye; and Should've Been a Cowboy by Vicki Lewis Thompson (another gorgeous cover - yeehaw!).

And, a little more on the naughty side:



Wicked Allure by Leslie C. Ferdinand (which I've already read and reviewed).




Spanked: Red Cheeked Erotica, edited by Rachel Kramer Bussell; and Naughty Spanking 3: 20 Erotic Stories, edited by Miranda Forbes.

Okay, I need to slow down in July and not buy anymore books as my TBR pile is way too high!

No comments:

Post a Comment