12 March 2016

Acquisitions

Did a little thrift store shopping with my mom and daughter today. Our purpose was to look at furniture - my daughter is looking for a small table for her living room. But of course Mom and I had to peruse the books also. A little high priced at $1.49 for soft covers, but then they were also 25% off. I still didn't grab as many books as I normally would, but I did find some good ones.

Afterburn/Aftershock, by Sylvia Day
Satisfaction Guaranteed, by Lucy Monroe
Chains, by Shiloh Walker
A Hard Man to Love, by Kathleen Lawless
Cherished, by Maya Banks and Lauren Dane
Decadent, by Shayla Black
Lake in the Clouds, by Sara Donati
The Benevolent Despot, by Elizabeth Ashton
Cowboy Crazy, by Joanne Kennedy
Shoot to Thrill, and If Looks Could Chill, by Nina Bruhns
First Time With a Highlander, by Gwen Cready
Evergreen, Random Winds, and Eden Burning, by Belva Plain
Wicked Pleasure, by Lora Leigh
The Fires of Heaven, by Robert Jordan
Hidden Honor, by Anne Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment