23 March 2011

March 2011 Acquisitions 4

Five new books in the past few days!

First, two books that were on my wish list at Book Mooch:

The Murder of Bindy Mackenzie by Jaclyn Moriarty.  I read a review or an article or something awhile back about this author and have been eager to read her since then.

Love Me If You Dare by Carly Phillips. One of my favorite romance authors.
 
 
On Tuesday nights my mom and I go to the movies with a couple of other women. We both had coupons from Half Price Book Store for 40% off one item, so before the movie, we popped into the store to look around. I ended up buying three books.

The Eternal Highlander by Hannah Howell and Lynsay Sands. I've not read anything by Ms. Howell before, but I love Lynsay Sands' Argeneau series, so I snap up anything I find by her.

Songs Without Words by Ann Packer. I loved The Dive From Clausen's Pier, the only other book I've read by Ms. Packer. 

The Book of Unholy Mischief by Elle Newmark. I recently read an ARC of The Sandalwood Tree and loved it, so  was excited to find this book. 



No comments:

Post a Comment