17 January 2011

January 2011 Acquisitions 1

While at Wal-Mart buying groceries tonight, I walked past a display of Bargain Books, then turned around and went back (of course!). I picked up two trade paperbacks for $3.00 each and a hardbck for $5.00:

True Confessions by Rachel Gibson. I haven't read anything by Gibson yet, but I already have several of her books in my To Be Read pile: The Trouble With Valentine's Day; Sex, Lies, and Online Dating; See Jane Score; Lola Carlyle Reveals All; and I'm In No Mood For Love. Obviously, I'm assuming that I will like this author.






Questions to Ask Before Marrying. After reading and loving The Love Goddess' Cooking School, I'm eager to read more by Melissa Senate.










White Witch, Black Curse by Kim Harrison. This is Book 7 in The Hollows series. I've only read the first book so far (Dead Witch Walking), but have been picking up other books in the series as I come across them.








Needless to say, this makes me very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment