06 July 2011

lost book

Friday night, as I was getting ready for bed, I discovered that my book was not in my bag. I emptied the whole bag out and searched around my room where it was sitting, but to no avail. I figured I must have left my book at the office. So I picked another book to read over the weekend.

Tuesday, when I arrived at work after the 4th of July three-day weekend, I discovered that my book was not in my office. I searched all around my desk and in the drawers, and even dug through the trash can, in case it might have fallen off the edge of my desk. No luck.

I then went outside and searched my car. Again, no luck. Last night, I searched at home again, and again, I came up empty handed.

I'm really really bummed! I was only about 4 or 5 chapters in, but was really enjoying this new-to-me author. I have about $9 on an Amazon gift card, so I guess I'll have to see if I can find a copy to order. How frustrating. I just can't imagine where it could be!

No comments:

Post a Comment